The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

(Solved) - Comodo Firewall?

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by tech27
  • Latest reply from tech27
  • Topic Viewed 598 times

tech27

Okay I supposed this question to be posted directly to Comodo's forum, but I just can't do it. I think our country IPs are blocked to their forum. I can access their main site but not for the forum. It says "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! Spamming or Suspected Spamming..." : Forum page I don't understand it because I didn't have any comodo forum account yet and this problem just occurred.

My problem is, I'm just bothered with thew new Comodo Firewall, I hate it badly and I want the old one. As you can see in their download side, you can see the UI of the firewall which is its screen shot. But the time I installed it, the UI is very different and I hate it because It lags too much and I was accustomed to the old one.

NEW ONE:

I was surprised with those changes...

The OLD ONE:

Actually I have one installed already on my PC and I even tried to check it for updates and It says I have the current version which is the v5. But the one I installed on my laptop is the v6. I'm so confused ;<

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike

The old version; http://download.cnet.com/Comod.....2366505810

Accepted Answer · Posted 1 year ago

gedstar

I installed the latest version of Comodo Internet Security and quite like the new Interface, took a little while to find where everything was. It's just as easy to use as the old version once you get the hang of it.

Posted 1 year ago

tech27

@gedstar Yeah but in the new Comodo Firewall I can't see the network traffic which is easy to find on the older version.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.