How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Cloud e-Mail Software??

(6 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Shua01
  • Latest reply from Shua01
  • Topic Viewed 476 times

Shua01
Shua01

My Boss and I share an e-mail address for artwork. I have to go to his computer to see if he has already addressed an e-mail (we use color categories in Outlook to show who has addressed what).

Question: Is there a work-around that would allow us to still share the same e-mail address from (different) computers, but be able to see on either computer who marked what which category color? Is there a way to sinc category colors from separate Outlook stations?

Posted 1 year ago

Santo
Santo

Yes, you can have different email configured in different PC's using Outlook and Microsoft Exchange. If you do not have Microsoft Exchange, then it is not possible in Outlook.
Have a look at this Microsoft Article.

Posted 1 year ago

Shua01
Shua01

What do you think of xxxxxxxxxxxx? Has anyone ever heard of it or used it?

Edited for spam which is not allowed here at H2G. -- GModX

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

This is the second time you have recommended some weird software that no one has ever heard of. This makes you as a new member suspect of spamming. Please limit your questions to answers that more seasoned members give.

Posted 1 year ago

Shua01
Shua01

I am not recommending it!!!I am genuinely asking if this will work. Will "xxxxxxxxxxxx" work? (you'll have to Google it, because the moderators removed my link : (

Edit: When a Moderator tells you to stop, STOP. Once more will bring a ban. -- GModX

Posted 1 year ago

Shua01
Shua01

I have nothing but respect for the members in this forum, but I have received nothing but disrespect, with the exception of Santo, who has graciously given me one option. I forwarded his article to my boss to further look into. If others have ideas, by all means do share.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!