The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows XP

can't open emails from yahoo using internet explorer

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by km1113
  • Latest reply from km1113
  • Topic Viewed 1370 times

km1113

For a few days now I haven't been able to open emails from yahoo.com using internet explorer...I have windows XP not vista.. The account opens but the messages there do not open...it says who its from but that's it...i can open the emails through Mozilla, firefox though.

Posted 6 years ago

sachem2

I am having the same problem. Also, I cannot open URL attachments on OUTLOOK. I tried Microsoft but ran into a brick wall. As a result, I too have added Firefox and that works very well so I may go ahead next and try a trial version of Ubuntu, an open architecture system that is apparently much less tantalizing to intruders.

My supposition is that in its zeal to protect itself Microsoft has created an unworkable monster filled with dead ends and blind alleys that is too big nd too complex to respond to each of us little guys' questions.

Good luck, I have used them for 16 years and now this. They just can't be accessed and I need access. They are so shut off that even their security downloads are failing. Maybe they are done, for me at least. If they were accessible it could probably be repaired but I have apent hours with no response.

Posted 6 years ago

km1113

so do we just forget internet explorer....help please respond anyone else having this problem....

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!