cannot select multiple files in explorer view?(3 posts)
This is somewhat complicated, but here's what you'll have to do:
1) Open up regedit.exe
2) Open up task manager and kill the explorer.exe process
3) Switch to regedit, and then find this key:
4) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\
5) Delete the Bags and BagMRU key
6) Restart explorer.exe with the new task in task manager.
This should fix the problem... found the solution here
This topic has been closed to new replies.