The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Can you customise stationery color in Outlook 2007

(6 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by feinui
  • Latest reply from feinui
  • Topic Viewed 863 times

feinui

I would like to customize a default stationery colour for my emails. I would like the left side of the message to be a light yellow and then fade into white towards the right hand side. I chose (or thought I chose) that option under the "fill effects". But when the stationery was displayed in the message, I saw alternate bands of white and yellow as though the software decided that the message consists of two pieces of stationery displayed side by side. Can anything be done?

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Theme = Blends (Outlook '10)

Posted 1 year ago

feinui

Thanks Scott. That is exactly what I did. But when I launched a new email message using the full screen of the computer (or even two-thirds screen), the stationery comes out as if the background was two pages side by side. In other words, yellow fade into white and then yellow again fade into white.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Can you try the Afternoon theme without any fill effects?

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

You could make your own pic in Paint, save it, and use the pic as your stationary.
Pardon my rudimentary drawing skillz.

Posted 1 year ago

feinui

Thanks Scott. 1) The afternoon theme works fine but I am trying to make the yellow a lighter shade. But there seems no way to edit the color on the template.
2) Could you possibly walk me through the process from launching the paint program to turning it into a stationery template? Not very savvy with the paint program

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!