Blue screen on Windows 7(62 posts)
1. Download the ISO
2. Burn to a blank disc with Imageburn.
3. Remove from DVD/CD drive and place into damaged computer
4. Restart damaged computer and enter the BIOS (one of the F keys, depending on model)
5. Set Boot priority to CD/DVD first on list
6. Do not select Install (if asked) instead select Recovery options
@ nosparks ,
Thought I had posted the link :D
We still don't know what version OP has though.
Not sure if it will work don't have a Mac so never tried it the technicals don't say yay or nay, the alternatives are trying something like one of these : http://download.cnet.com/mac/cd-burners/
This topic has been closed to new replies.