The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Black and blue mix

(10 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by whs
  • Latest reply from whs
  • Topic Viewed 374 times

whs

I am still getting a random mix of black and blue threads regardless whether the thread was already read or even when I was the last poster. I wonder whether that is only on my system or a more general problem.

A few weeks ago I understood that the forum is getting fixed. Is that still ongoing.

Posted 1 year ago

hArLtRoN

I am having the same issue. I think it is just the site maintenance messing with it.

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

I'm also getting the mix. It seems to work correctly for a while, then it goes wonky again.

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi

It has not worked for me lately. You must go to the thread and return immediately for it to turn black. It is not remembered from one session to another. It used to remember over different computers. I miss it. But, it may be that they are expending all their efforts on the new forum and feel it would be a waste to fix this one since it will be replaced soon.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse

No probs at all, as long as you click on topic title, then go back. If you have just posted on that thread, then repeat my first.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark

Don't get any black colour change unless I hover over it.

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

Since a new forum is pending, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Posted 1 year ago

warlock

LH is correct, at least here on my machines. If the topic has multiple pages and you just click on say page two, color won't change. You have to still click on the main topic.

LF. I agree with you.

Posted 1 year ago

hArLtRoN

I agree with LF and warlock.

Posted 1 year ago

whs

Hmm, that's really ease of use. Reminds me of my first computer experience in the 50s. WHY CAN'T THEY FIX THE DAMN THING.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.