The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Autoclick using bat file

(13 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by ramlal
  • Latest reply from ramlal
  • Topic Viewed 2486 times

ramlal

Hi, I want to create .bat file using note pad...
So that whenever I place my mouse pointer on a button it should start autoclicking on that button.
OR
whenever I press a certain key from my keyboard it should start clicking on button on which my mouse pointer is.....
OR
whenever I press a certain key from my keyboard it should start clicking a specific key from keyboard itself....

Is this possible to create one using .bat only????

I know there are free software available to perform this action but I don't want to use software to do this...
Need help on this,,,please :)

Thanks & Regards,
RAM.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

Not sure I understand what you want to do excactly, but you do understand that a .bat file IS software, right?

Using MouseKeys
Set up MouseKeys in the Accessibility Options control panel (if not already turned on). Use the Mouse tab in the control panel.
Position the mouse pointer anywhere on your computer's screen.
Press 5 on the numeric keypad to (left) click.
Press plus sign (+) on numeric keypad to double-click.
Press minus sign (') on numeric keypad to right-click.

Posted 2 years ago

needshelp

I think he wants something like autohotkey for repeated clicking.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

He said:

I know there are free software available to perform this action but I don't want to use software to do this...
. Therefore I did not recommend Autohotkey.

Posted 2 years ago

needshelp

Right, which is why I said he wants something "like" it.

I'm interpreting him saying he wants a .bat file that works like autohotkey.

Posted 2 years ago

ramlal

Yes, you are correct I want to create a .bat file which will work for me like autohotkey.

I have seen on youtube that after you install autohotkey software then you can perform auto click just by running the script in it....I just want to create a similar one... This was a script that I found on youtube which when pressed a tab key it start auto clicking the button on which I have place a mouse pointer. Please check if it help you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$TAB:: ;
Loop ;
{
if not GetKeyState("Tab"."P") ;
break ;
:
Click ;
}
return
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it is possible to create similar one using .bat file and if it is not then you can tell me how to create one using notepad and without using any software.

May be I can use .vbs script method to create it??? but I am not sure.

Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

You realize, of course that both a .bat file and a vbs script IS software.

Posted 2 years ago

ramlal

Yes, I do but can you tell me if we can create an autoclicking script as like autohotkey???? that will send a command to my mouse to click on button on which I have placed it ...... using a .bat file or vbs script????

FYI... I want this to be happened when I open an application from my computer and then I place my mouse pointer on a button I need. This is an application on which I work regularly and which requires many click on it continues on same button.

Posted 2 years ago

ramlal

Hi, Can anyone help me with this issue???????

OR let me know if what I was thinking is not at all possible or like wise answer?????

Waiting for your response??????

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst

This might help:
http://www.howtogeek.com/97998.....x-seconds/

EDIT: Didn't see that you don't want a utility to do so. Dunno why, but AHK might serve the purpose.

Posted 2 years ago

ramlal

Hi Hatryst, Thanks for helping.. I know AHK will serve my purpose but thing is that I want to use this in my organisation where I cannot download AHK software... Hence I am looking for a simple way that will serve my purpose without using a software

Don't mind if there is no way to make this ........BUT .......

Can you please let me know how I can make F2 key from my keyboard to press repeatedly.
It should press F2 key repeatedly within fraction of seconds....is it possible ??????

Hope you can help me, thanks....

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi

If you mean by clicking the mouse, you can use the On Screen Keyboard and click on the Fn key then hold mouse down on the F2 key. It will repeat at the speed set in the keyboard repeat settings. Sounds like a machine gun.

Posted 2 years ago

ramlal

ok Thanks

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.