How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

ATI CCC missing Performance Options

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by Harshad
  • Latest reply from ReviverSoft
  • Topic Viewed 1321 times

Harshad
Harshad

I have Windows 7 Installed ( 32-bit) ,and ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Graphics,,, and I installed ATI Catalyst Control Centre. I had done this on Win XP too,,and I could see the performance options there in Win XP under ATI CCC Window. But,now I don't see the performance option after installing Win 7 . I need those options to increase the Shared Memory.

Posted 2 years ago

Anonymous

" But,now I don't see the performance option after installing Win 7 "

Hmmm, it is probably under a different section or category, with a different name. Have you tried exploring every bit of the CCC ?

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike
vistamike

Have you installed this?

http://www.amd.com/us/products.....alyst.aspx

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

Harshad
Harshad

Hey ReviverSoft and vistamike ,, thanks for replying ,,, I rechecked every option in the Catalyst Control Centre , ,,but i didn't find what I need :( .

Posted 2 years ago

Anonymous

My bad, isn't the ATI Radeon Xpress 200 your "onboard graphics" chipset?

If yes, you don't need to be looking at ATI's CCC, head straight into the BIOS.

Once in the BIOS, look under Integrated Peripherals for something similar to Shared Memory, where you can actually allocate memory for the graphics chipset (video adapter).

Note that the memory you're allocating here is taken directly from your total system memory (amount of memory /RAM installed).

If you have a PCI-E slot on your motherboard, a better, long term option would be to get a decent entry level "graphics card".

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!