SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Any type of tool natively in Win7 to burn an iso image?

(3 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Azazeel
  • Latest reply from Bartman
  • Topic Viewed 812 times

Azazeel
Azazeel

Hello! folks i wanted to know dat is dere any way to burn an image to de dvd and make it bootable using win7 native tools? wid out third party help?
i mean if i have an iso image of an os say Xp and i wanted to make it bootable usin win7, wat shuld i do?
if dere are some good third party software please do tell. exept for nero cuz it has a lots of blotware, i need light and powerfull yet fully compatible tool for win7 build 7600 x64. thanx in advance!!!

Posted 4 years ago

baldeguy56
baldeguy56

Azazeel, hi. Looking into your question has led me to this New to Win7, I wasn't aware of this feature. Guess I should be thanking you for your question. I haven't tried that Win7 feature, but will. Did find in my search many free ISO programs, but with the Win7 find and the fact that I'm not familiar with any of those programs, I was reluctant at giving you any the shortcuts. If for some reason the Win7 feature doesn't work out for you, please put a Google search on for "ISO burner compatible with Win7". You'll get many hits as I did. Good Luck...Garry
P.S. Not a problem too much with me, but I didn't make a mistake. Please, do not the ask same question in two different posts. Very confusing...Garry

Posted 4 years ago

Bartman
Bartman

Azazeel. Please refrain from double posting. Thanks.

This topic will be closed.

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!