SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Any One there to help me for my website Developing ?

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by babinlonston
  • Latest reply from oldgeezer
  • Topic Viewed 349 times

babinlonston
babinlonston

have installed Wordpress in my website but i dont know to how to expand the Width of the Page And its very small there s some content in right side and there is some space in left side i need to remove that what can i do for that and give me suggestion to select a good Theme and need to Custom it please help
My site is here Please visit my site and Suggest me Good looking development

Posted 1 year ago

babinlonston
babinlonston

n left Side Near to Hello World there s many space , and the margin too little bigger so want to reduce it and there in right side there is more space , i dont want to remove the content which there in right side just need to remove the space there in right side after the content as MY Recent Post Topic pls help

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

babinlonston, you have 30 mins editing time, please don't add new posts

Posted 1 year ago

babinlonston
babinlonston

oh I don't know about that Sorry for Posting , Please Give me Solution For this issue

Posted 1 year ago

oldgeezer

I take it you have just downloaded and installed Wordpress as your blog? This comes preset with the dimensions you are getting - that's why, if you check other blogs they all look almost identical to yours.

If you want to modify it you can either pay someone to do it (many commercial website designers now seem to be using Wordpress as a starting point), or you can learn how to use the many plug-ins and themes that are available (do a Google search for 'Wordpress plugins' and 'Wordpress themes'), or finally learn how to make the changes yourself - it is simply another web design system, and it is free for anyone to use.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!