The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Again :( How to have my mouse moving from right to left on Dual computers

(5 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by GoldenQueen
  • Latest reply from GoldenQueen
  • Topic Viewed 594 times

GoldenQueen

Its me again ..who in a very short time will go and try to have a course in "geekBusiness" if its possible
Since I UPgrade to Windows 7 all my things are the wrong way ...
My mouse who is now moving on the wrong direction...instead of going from Right to Left ...
I also try to make my main (number1) computer the smaller screen and it does not want to.,...
(I have Nvidia 8500 GeFrce) "I feel knowledgeable here ) lol

Thank you again and yes again ..I repeated myself here but there is nothing else I can do ...
I try to call some "technicians" but ..no chance ..I am sure you know more like (LH) and many others
than many techs we paid big price for ..

YourCanadianFriend in big "doodoo" again ...Goldie :)

Posted 4 years ago

at0mic

mine did this too. even if i switched monitors from 1 to 2 in the settings. i just switched monitors around on the graphics card.

Posted 4 years ago

GoldenQueen

atOmic :) Your idea is very good but...there is a big but here....in front of me I have my big 32" monitor...
on my left is my 23" monitor...so as you see ....I dont want to move my 32" on the left it would not be the
same ...in many ways ...to view and to move ..the way its install ...it would not work either ..
Any other suggestions? I am open to try something else here

Thanks atOmic ..lets try again lol

Goldie :)

Posted 4 years ago

at0mic

i meant i switched the monitor cables on the graphics card.

Posted 4 years ago

GoldenQueen

oh atOmic ...so sowwwy ..(it goes to show I dont know much still in computerland)
I think you are on to something here but ..as I see it...I need a technician close by me ..well meaning being
able to fix all those little problems that occur after Windows 7 installation installation

YourCanadianFriend Goldie :)

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.