I don't know how I got it. At first I thought it was from a botched link I found in a Pokemon forum (trying to make my own game), but then remembered that viruses can cause a link redirect on their own. (Emma Watson porn was the redirect.) Needless to say I scadaddled, but still. How can I kill this virus? It is an adware that pops up a popup constantly and I think it may have been dormant for a while and just recently activated and that's why I never encountered it before. The link I clicked that became EWP was innocuous in and of itself I believe. I say this because nobody commented saying that that appeared on their screens and the thread was open even though the last post was months ago.
Here are my problems:
1) I know it's a virus. My anti-virus combos know it, just can't remove it. (I tried Avast, Norton, ioBit's Anti-Malware, SuperAntiSpyware (which I was skeptical of because it had to call itself "super", but it was the only thing that detected anything), and I think that's it. But I removed Avast! and Norton because they did nothing at all. And the other two are doing next to nothing to help me.
2) It only is pulling up pop-ups, but i don't want to see random popups. Especially not when one out of every 100 is porn related.
3) It's a family computer so I can't wipe the hardrive, besides I don't think that would help.
4) It may be sending personal information and I can't risk plugging in a PayPal on this computer if someone might be stealing the money when I'm not looking.
5) I don't have money to pay to get it fixed.
6) I'm only a kid and my expertise is limited.
Help me PLEASE! I'm using Win7 for home.