The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

a serious problem for me!!!!

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by dipnot
  • Latest reply from dipnot
  • Topic Viewed 520 times

dipnot

I really need help from this page and i think that my post will be useful for other users too.
my problem is ..... I have a LENOVO Z580 laptop and i loose my one key recovery cause i partitioned my hard disk. LENOVO care people says that there is nothing i can do now to get my recovery back.But when i checked from disk management ..... recovery partition is present there and it is undisturbed i am sure.only thing is the way to access it i.e the one key recovery is gone and when i try to recover while reboot it dose nothing simply lodes windows 8. now please show me some way to access that recovery partition and make a rescue disk through that partition. i don't want to loose my recovery holding genuine windows 8. please i am with a great hope in this page.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark

Hi dipnot ,

Welcome to HTG ,

Can you post a pic of your Disk Management.

Posted 1 year ago

mfletch

Have a look in Control panel>Recovery

You can copy the recovery drive to a external drive so at least you will have a option to reset the computer in necessary

Posted 1 year ago

dipnot

@GuiltySpark here is the pic of my disk management: http://i1342.photobucket.com/a.....f18669.jpg
@mfletch ya i can surely do that but what i want to do is create a recovery disk ......so that i can restore from tht anytime i want....... :(

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.