Why did you send me a dodgy email ?

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Likewise. I'm guessing 'he' didn't.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Yea, that's my first thought Scott. But have to ask.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Sounds like someone's email has been hacked. Time to change your passwords.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Upon further review, I think he's just trying to tell me that I'm overweight. Maybe not the most polite way to get the message across ;)

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

LOL

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard.

Alrighty then.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Scott, you'll never get a passport like that :D

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

They took my passport away after the conviction for milkshakes against humanity.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Raspberries bring out the worst in people.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

From the Daily Raspberry:

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

LOL.

Like it :):)

So Vissy's from New Jersey ?

That makes sense as the email was from a spam server in Sunnyvale Cali.

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

He has posted he is from Jersey though he disavows fathering Snooky's demon brood.

I better stop before I get in (more) trouble. Love you Vis.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

And my passport expired this month.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

Lighthouse is on his way back to blighty :) DFYT

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Not at all :) (if I can help it)

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Had the same mail, Vissy would not send anything like that, obviously account has been hijacked....

Posted 1 year ago

vistual
vistual

hey guys - i really dont know what to say other than sorry i guess, really.
its really bothering me how this could have happened as everytime i see people post about their accounts being used like this, right away i acredit their lack of control / responsibility when signing up to places and allowing said sites to access their contacts.
ive never used such a service so its really bugging me how this could have happened.
my internets been on / off the past week, due to what i thought was the weather but then was notified that there was problems in the area that i can see they were working on since i saw the utility trucks all over the place at all hours working on the problem. connection was stable all day yesterday and when i logged into my mail account there was close to 100 weird emails from craigslist and ebay, all 'failure to deliver' messages! ?????

i found an email "FROM ME" in one of my wifes accounts that only consisted of a link in the body. in the 'to' line i can see that the same email was sent to a few different people i know i have in my contacts list.

needless to say i spent the ENTIRE!!! afternoon / evening deleting whatever emails might have been in that account that contained personal info and changing passwords and primary email info in a bunch of sites where i use that account.
checked it a few times last night to see if anymore bogus emails were in my inbox but nothing. checked this morning - nothing. checked my wifes - nothing from "me" there either.

will continue to do whatever little i can think of to rectify the problem even though i think the damage has already been done. if you guys think of anything i can do please post to let me know. again - sorry about that folks!

EDIT:
LMAO from previous posts even though im pretty upset about the whole thing. just hope the emails stop coming. as i said let me know if theres anything you guys think of i should double check or if any new ones pop up in your inboxes.

Posted 1 year ago

GuiltySpark
GuiltySpark

No worries vis, figured it wasn't really your doing that's why I had to ask on here rather than run the risk of replying to a spammers :-)

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

Can't believe I missed this from yesterday. I thought there was something funny about one of the pics above and upon further magnification, I found this:

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!