Are you someone who likes (or needs) to take screenshots often while browsing? Now you can streamline the process for easy screenshot capture and editing with the Aviary Screen Capture extension for Chrome and Iron.
Once you have taken the screenshot, Aviary Screen Capture will display the image in a new editing tab where you can work on and modify it as needed. When finished save your new image to the desired location.
Note: The default is set to open in a new window but can be changed to open in a new tab instead (see Options).
Features of the extension:
- Save to desktop, host online, or edit in other Aviary apps
- Captures instantly
- Screen capture of the visible portion of all web pages and images
- Capture entire web pages
- Add visual notes like arrows, text and highlights to your capture
- Crop your capture
- Resize, rotate and flip your capture
- Smart select and move of captured elements
- Grab color information from the page
- Quick launch 6 Aviary design tools: Image editor, markup editor, vector editor, color palette editor, effects editor & audio editor
Aviary Screen Capture can be very helpful when you need to take screenshots and make quick edits or changes to them while browsing.
Aviary Screen Capture [Google Chrome Extensions]
Aviary Screen Capture [Chrome Web Store]
- Published 02/1/11