Are you a power tab-user who uses Opera as your main browser? If having too many tabs showing in your tab bar is making you crazy, then Tab Vault can help you store those tabs to in a collapsible sidebar for later viewing.
Tab Vault features:
- Reorder the list of tabs with drag and drop
- Click a saved tab to open it in a new tab, or drag it onto the page to open it in the current tab
- Removed tabs are sent to Tab Vault’s trash, so you can’t accidentally delete them
- Export the list of saved tabs as an Opera session for safekeeping
- Import tabs from an Opera session
Storing a tab or accessing your stored tabs is as easy as clicking on the toolbar button. The sidebar does not remain open full-time and while open it will “shade out” the tab currently being viewed. Opening a tab from the stored section will also auto-close the Tab Vault sidebar.
One thing that we found very useful from the start was activating the Close current tab after storing option. If left unchecked you will need to manually close tabs after storing them.
Another nice feature that you can see highlighted in the image above is the ability to export and import stored tabs as sessions. Tab Vault will definitely be helpful for anyone who is a power tab-user!
Here are two specific things to keep in mind when using the extension…
From the extension homepage:
Because this extension does not use a pop-up, you must be on a regular web page (not speed dial) to open the Tab Vault panel.