Book Giveaway: We Have 10 Free Copies of the 4-Hour Chef (The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life)
The 4-Hour Chef isn’t just a cookbook. It’s a choose-your-own-adventure guide to the world of rapid learning from the best-selling author of the 4-Hour Workweek, and we’ve got 10 free copies for How-To Geek readers.
Want more information? Here’s the description of the book, from the Amazon page.
The 4-Hour Chef is a five-stop journey through the art and science of learning:
1. META-LEARNING. Before you learn to cook, you must learn to learn. META charts the path to doubling your learning potential.
2. THE DOMESTIC. DOM is where you learn the building blocks of cooking. These are the ABCs (techniques) that can take you from Dr, Seuss to Shakespeare.
3. THE WILD. Becoming a master student requires self-sufficiency in all things. WILD teaches you to hunt, forage, and survive.
4. THE SCIENTIST. SCI is the mad scientist and modernist painter wrapped into one. This is where you rediscover whimsy and wonder.
5. THE PROFESSIONAL. Swaraj, a term usually associated with Mahatma Gandhi, can be translated as “self-rule.” In PRO, we’ll look at how the best in the world become the best in the world, and how you can chart your own path far beyond this book.
Still not sold? There’s more information and pictures over on the Amazon page for the book.
|The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life|
How to Enter the Giveaway
We’re giving away 10 free copies to our readers, which will be selected at random about 24 hours from when this post goes live. All you have to do is sign up for our How-To Geek Books newsletter, and we promise to only bug you when we’re launching a new book, which probably won’t be more than once a month.
Note: you will receive a confirmation email with a link that you need to click. If you don’t see it, check your junk mail or spam folders. If you’re one of the 10 randomly selected winners, you’ll get a personal email from us.