Read just our best, feature-length articles without all the extra stuff.
I.T. Agony Bingo [Humorous Image]
Enter your email below to get exclusive access to our best articles and tips before everybody else.
Hopefully this is one game of Bingo that you never win…
View a Larger Version of the Image
I.T. Agony Bingo – UserFriendly.org [via Reddit – Sysadmin]
Akemi Iwaya (Asian Angel) is our very own Firefox Fangirl who enjoys working with multiple browsers and loves 'old school' role-playing games. Visit her on Twitter and Google+.
Ha!…”Now that the server’s up…”
I should keep this card next to my phone
wait a sec… what do I win?
HA, I win this on a daily basis! Heck, I’m halfway there before I get out of bed in the morning, based on the emails I see when I first get up..
Well, you should have listened to your mother and gotten a REAL job…:)
Despite the $2.1m sale you made by writing scripts and a few very small aps – which showed the prospect that your proposed solution would work in his environment (guaranteed) AND without much further ap development:
– we don’t pay Tech Support staff commissions EVER;
– here is a bottle of Scotch to show our appreciation;
– Congratulations, you will be nominated at end-of-year for our top employee award;
– you lost S/W Engineering $55,000 of ap-writing in demonstrating your solution would work. Don’t do it again, that is revenue that is forever lost to us now;
– no, no bonus, the sales people would have got that sale any way;
– “no, I cannot demonstrate how, but I am sure a salesman would have made a bigger sale”, (despite you selling more than was ever dreamed feasible);
Anything to stop tech staff being paid for sales, no matter how major, significant or strategic. Save a buck, any buck, seems to be the mantra, not credit where it is due.
Me bitter? Oh no…
Ahhhh Windows ME… The bastard child of Windows 98 and Windows 2000. You know the one that was born with it’s umbilical cord around it’s neck? I remember your deathly aggravating frustrations.
I’m guilty of at least 3 of these…
Definitely going to be playing this. Thank you! haha
Sadly – I have already had several bingo’s based on that card :)
Hmm… do I get an extra prize if I can fill this whole board every day for a year? I’ve been doing that for 3+ years now……. ;)
Omitted but probably should be on there:
“Can I ask you a quick question?”
“You can’t move my iTunes/p0rn/pictures? But they *are* work related”
A micronation is an entity that claims to be an independent nation or state but is not officially recognized by world governments or major international organizations; one of the best known micronations is the Principality of Sealand.
Enter your email address to get our daily newsletter.
Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free: